tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James, Stuart" <stuart.ja...@cazenove.com>
Subject loader constraints
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 16:23:35 GMT
tomcat 4.0, nt/hpux.

Durring development I would like to be able to store my class files in
different locations.

Adding a custom directory to the classpath does not work, I get the
following error.

	javax.servlet.ServletException: Class javax/servlet/ServletContext
violates loader constraints

Thanks,
Stuart

Email Disclaimer

This communication is for the attention of the
named recipient only and should not be passed
on to any other person. Information relating to
any company or security, is for information
purposes only and should not be interpreted as
a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any security.
The information on which this communication is based
has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable,
but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
All expressions of opinion are subject to change
without notice.  All e-mail messages, and associated attachments,
are subject to interception and monitoring for lawful business purposes.