tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Got him...
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:09:44 GMT
On 14/11/2001 01:01 am, "Pier Fumagalli" <pier@betaversion.org> wrote:

> On 14/11/2001 12:42 am, "Martin van den Bemt" <martin@isallineed.org> wrote:
>
>> nice job ;))
>> Why don't you put the subcriber email address in by default (in the text
>> footer of the mail or something).. Saves you working late ;))
>
> I don't think it's possible with EZMLM to modify the content per each
> subscriber... I'll see, though!

Oh... One more thing... That's kinda impossible also because messages are
prepared "once" and then sent to the email delivery service with one message
copy and a list of addresses... Changing this behavior would mean greatly
increasing the size of the queue, adding a bunch of overhead (since for
every subscriber, the message needs to be parsed and prepared individually),
and so on... Not a good idea...

    Pier