tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Morsberger <davidmorsber...@home.com>
Subject Re: Apache people, For god's sake Do something!
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2001 15:08:59 GMT
Whoa.

Lets remember that Tomcat is an open source project where people volunteer
their time to enhance the product. The tomcat home page states:

"Tomcat is developed in an open and participatory environment and released
under the Apache Software License. Tomcat is intended to be a collaboration
of the best-of-breed developers from around the world. We invite you to
participate in this open development project. To learn more about getting
involved, click here."

I am sure there are expensive commercial alternatives. I for one do not have
time so I feel I do not have the right to throw stones.

Nicholas, I think that is a great idea. Maybe I can volunteer some of my
time helping you set it up.

David