tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Mod_webapp configuration
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 02:58:33 GMT
(Ok, today I _have_ to say this :) There is no time frame... Some of the
code is already there (like, Apache already knows whether he should serve a
file or delegate its execution to the servlet container). If it itches you
scratch it :) :) Meaning, you're more than welcome to figure out how it
works and send a patch to the tomcat-dev mailing list...

ATM, I'm way more interested in figuring out how to remove the concept of
<Host> from the WebApp portion of Tomcat, allowing you to deploy application
to a container without having to configure virtual hosts both in httpd.conf
and server.xml... That's my itch :) :)

    Pier