tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Apache and mod_webapp (Warn Error!)
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 22:54:24 GMT
Wrong... His apache already comes with DSO support, it's the default binary
of mod_webapp that doesn't come with the Extended API support for Apache,
since I build it against the "standard" version, and not against the "SSL"
version of it (which most pre-packaged servers, such as RedHat or Debian
do).

He needs to recompile the WebApp module, not Apache.

    Pier