tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Problem with Apache1.3 & Tomcat 4.0.1
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 22:16:06 GMT
Marko Sarunac at marko@sarunac.com wrote:

> What i need to figure out is the WebAppDeploy line.
> I notice that it by default points to the webapps folder under tomcat
> how can i specify my war file in here?

WebAppDeploy /home/username/www/mywebsite.com.war conn /

I know that there's a bug with the distribution coming with 4.0.1, so I
strongly recommend you to get one of the nightlies...

> Also,
> Do i need to specify my <host> under <Service name="Tomcat-Apache"> as
> well?

If you don't need extra parameters, no, you donĀ¹t... And I'd suggest you not
to add it since I'm planning to remove it from the WebApp distribution.
VirtualHosting should be a property of the connector, not of the container,
which should be web-application agnostic.

> Eventually i will not be running anything on :8080

That'll be cool :)

    Pier