tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Invalid command 'WebAppConnection'
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 13:23:36 GMT
Well, by doing this, basically, you remove all the webapp configuration...
Since Apache cannot "see" the "WebAppConnection" directive, it means that
somehow the module has not been loaded/added. By adding an "IfModule"
section, simply Apache will not consider those directive, as the module is
not there... For sure Apache will start without errors, but the WebApp
directives will be ignored...

    Pier