tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richardson, Ray (c)" <Ray.Richard...@gateway.com>
Subject Errors reported in IIS_redirect.log
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:13:14 GMT

I have TomCat 3.2.3 and Cocoon running in a test environment with IIS.
Following some basic load testing of the server I have noticed the
IIS_Redirect log has been growing at a fairly steady rate.  The log setting
is set to 'Error' and I'm getting repeated entries in the log as follows :

[jk_isapi_plugin.c (261)]: jk_ws_service_t::start_response,
ServerSupportFunction failed
[jk_ajp12_worker.c (575)]: ajpv12_handle_response, error starting response
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (554)]: HttpExtensionProc error, service() failed

Nothing appears to be failing in terms of delivering pages, both straight
HTML and XML/XSL files through cocoon.  Does anybody know what these
messages signify ?

		TIA,
                   Ray