tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Parker" <t...@econz.co.nz>
Subject RE: Huge apache-log in CATALINA_HOME/logs
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:38:55 GMT

> I´m using Tomcat 4.01 to run .jsp etc. with Apache 1.3.22 as webserver on
> W2K. I´ve been using this combination for about 2 days. Today I
> checked the
> log directory in CATALINA_HOME/logs and found log-file
> "apache_log.2001-11-19.txt" with the enormous size of 175 MB.

Perhaps you might want to look in the log file and post a few lines. With a
log that size, you would expect either your server is 0wned or something is
wrong. The latter case ought to give you a pattern... Post ONE OR TWO cycles
of the pattern, not the whole log.

You've basically said, Tomcat doesn't work, why not? Without providing any
details.