tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Why am I getting a Javascript file instead of my servlet ?
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:25:35 GMT

	First suggestion: Eliminate the JavaScript.  Our developers (myself
included) have had plenty of problems with variables named action resetting
the URL that the form posts to.

	Also, try posting to different things - a non-existent HTML file to
start with and check what URL is requested.  This should help you track down
whether its client side or server side that is messing things up.

	Randy