tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat and Memory Disaster
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 11:35:37 GMT

	Since the blackdown JDK is not the Sun JDK, I would guess that the
-X command line parameters might be different between versions.  Just
checking their website for about 1 minute (maybe 2) I found out that, yes,
these parameters are not supported.  In fact the parameters are -ms and -mx.
This is listed in question 5 in section 6.1 in their FAQ.  You can find it
at
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/docs/support/faq-release/FAQ-java-linux-
6.html.  There are also some other notes with this question about Out Of
Memory Errors.

	Randy