tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Classloader TC3.3
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 15:10:35 GMT
I think there is a easy way to map Jsp servlet to any extension you
want.. but note this is an nostandard method thus not available in other
containers..

This has one main benefit, i think you should be able to use it without
need to change to the less perfomant useJSPServlet="true" mode..

Add a mapping to *.css against "jsp" pseudo servlet name, you dont need
to create a "jsp" servlet mapping only to use it..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega