tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Archer <>
Subject Nightly mod_webapps Build
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Where can I find a copy of the Nightly mod_webapps build. (I have looked and looked and cannot
find it)

I was told it could possibly address the problem listed below.

Tomcat 4.01 + Apache 1.3
I have mod_webapps installed, and everything works fine except when I try to use the com.oreilly.servlet
package to try to upload a file via http.(multipart form) The same servlet works fine when
connecting directly to tomcat standalone (8080) but when going through the apache web server
and the mod_webapps
connector I get corrupted files (jpegs).

It sounds very similar to the first bug described here

Is there any way to patch the source or work around this?
(I'm running virutal hosts so i'd like to use the warp connector)

This message has been posted through the Jakarta Tomcat 4.0 F.A.Q.
on line forum, and can be seen at:
For more informations about the on-line Jakarta forums, please go to:

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message