tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: how to define the / context
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:57:08 GMT
The "default" context and a context mapped to "/" aren't
quite the same.  The "default" context is the one used
if no other context is "matched" to the request.  A
context mapped to "/" is still a normal context like
"/examples", but with a shorter name.  To declare the
"default" context, specify path="".

Cheers,
Larry