tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Default file locations for .properties file
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:20:30 GMT
The ContextManager class has a "home" property, which means
it can be set with the "home" attribute on the ContextManager
entry in server.xml.  The path specified is the directory
where Tomcat expects to find the "conf", "work", and
"webapps" directories, assuming they are specified as
relative paths.  If the "home" attribute is not set in
server.xml, the "tomcat.home" system property will be used
as the default value.

Larry