tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Default file locations for .properties file
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:12:16 GMT
I would guess it is writting to the default directory of JVM,
which is typically TOMCAT_HOME.  I'm not sure the Properties
class would be aware of Tomcat's "home" directory.

You could try ServletContext.getRealPath() to get the file
path, i.e. getRealPath("/WEB-INF/myprops.properties").

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Larry