tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Error ajp13_process_callback - write failed
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 18:43:49 GMT
You can change the "JkLogLevel" setting in the mod_jk
config file you are using for Apache.  You can also change
the value written to the generated conf/auto/mod_jk.conf
by adding a "jkDebug" attribute to the ApacheConfig
module in server.xml.  "debug" and "info" are the next
levels available. See:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/serverxml.html#ApacheConfig>

for additional details.  Being a Windows person, I'm not
sure what debugging tricks are available on Solaris once
it is hung.

Larry