tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cracauer, David D." <dcraca...@vue.com>
Subject RE: Auto load a servlet
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:28:10 GMT
The only way I know how to do this is with apache/mod_jk

-----Original Message-----
From: Bret Farris [mailto:developer@brefar.com]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 12:25 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Auto load a servlet

Actually, I want a client to be able to type into their browser
http://ipaddress instead of http://ipaddress/webstation/servlet/WebStation
and allow the servlet to automatically load.  I would rather avoid using a
redirect in an index.html file to accomlish this.  I have tried several
mapping scenarios, and nothing seems to work.