tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Archer <>
Subject Re: Nightly mod_webapps Build
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
--Note I did not write this I am pasting it from an e-mail I recieved--

Today I had some extra time so got back down to working on this problem
and found this:

So I checked out the latest (as of today) "jakarta-tomcat-connectors"
module from the Apache project CVS:

It took a little bit of effort to get the and warp.jar to
compile because the instructions in README.txt are incorrect about how
to get it to build warp.jar - you need to run './configure --help' to
see the correct command-line.  Finally everything built properly.

I installed the new mod_webapp and the new warp.jar on my Linux box
running Apache 1.3.20 and Tomcat 4.0 and tried a file upload through
apache into Tomcay using the com.oreilley filter classes and it worked!

Of course, YMMV.

If anyone wants me to make the compiled and/or warp.jar
available, let me know and I'll stick them online someplace.

> Son Lai <> wrote:
> Hey unfortunate guys,
> Well i compiled the nightly builds. And it doesnt seem to work either.
> (I compiled the 20011101 version and the 20011026 version as well).
> I even tried the mod_webapp.c V 1.28 (not included in any gz file yet)
> and it still doesnt work. I guess someone has to look into the code to
> fix it or ask Pier to do it ;-)
#!/usr/bin/perl -w

usage: qrpff 153 2 8 105 225 < /mnt/dvd/VOB_FILENAME \
    | extract_mpeg2 | mpeg2dec -
This message has been posted through the Jakarta Tomcat 4.0 F.A.Q.
on line forum, and can be seen at:
For more informations about the on-line Jakarta forums, please go to:

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message