tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Leathem" <sleat...@silverchair.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.0 errors with IIS
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:42:03 GMT
Hello-

I am trying to run Tomcat 4.0.1 on Windows 2000 Server and IIS.  I have
the JDK 1.3.0_02 installed on this machine.

I ran through the instructions given at:
http://www.vacodi.com/howto/tomcat/iisnt/

When I try to start the Tomcat service, I get the
System Error 1067, " The process terminated unexpectedly" error that
Joep Luijten mentioned earlier today.

I noticed the following error messages:

Stderr.log:

Unrecognized option: -Xrs

Apache Log:

2001-11-29 15:53:18 [org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector]
Error accepting requests
java.net.SocketException: socket closed
 at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:424)
 at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:246)
 at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:225)
 at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector.run(WarpConnector.java:
580)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

I confirmed that the Server Environment variables are correct.  I also
confirmed that the wrapper.properties and workers.properties point to
the correct locations.  My Isapi Re-director appears to be running fine
(I have the green arrow).

When I tried running netstat -an, there was only 1 listing for the local
address, and that was for port 1433.  I never changed any port settings
in the config files.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Steve