tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Göran Byström <goran-byst...@telia.com>
Subject Huge apache-log in CATALINA_HOME/logs
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:05:41 GMT
Hi,

I´m using Tomcat 4.01 to run .jsp etc. with Apache 1.3.22 as webserver on
W2K. I´ve been using this combination for about 2 days. Today I checked the
log directory in CATALINA_HOME/logs and found log-file
"apache_log.2001-11-19.txt" with the enormous size of 175 MB.
How is this possible? I´ve only been using the servers every now and then,
while trying to establish o working config. At this pace my HD will be one
large log-file by friday;-)

Any feedback on this matter would be appreciated.

regards,

Göran.