tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Cayetano <devmail%ccayetano....@mail.ccayetano.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0 and HTTP BASIC auth using LDAP (Netscape Directory Ser ver)
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 20:03:35 GMT
Hello.

Trying using this module, mod_auth_ldap, and it's located at:
http://www.muquit.com/muquit/software/mod_auth_ldap/mod_auth_ldap.html
It works pretty good.

I'm using on Apache 1.3.2 and Tomcat 3.2.3 on a windows 2000 server. You'll
have to setup the directory to use basic auth. Once logged in, the
RemoteUser variable will contain the authenticated user.

Chris