tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Satish Talim <medu...@vsnl.com>
Subject Re: [repost] loading class files
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:47:43 GMT
Hi,

As suggested, I have unjarred the downloaded MySQL JDBC driver jar file and
placed it in H:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1\webapps\netaps\WEB-INF\classes
directory along with its package structure. It now works ie. the Driver
class is found but somehow fails to register with the DriverManager class -
all sorts of exceptions are raised. Any idea what could be the problem?

My servlet uses JDBC and throws a page with an applet. Then via
HttpURLConnection I have to do applet/servlet communication...

Amit Lonkar

[...]