tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Amthauer, Heiner" <Heiner.Amtha...@t-systems.de>
Subject EOFException using mod_webapp
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:08:45 GMT
Hi there,

I'm using mod_webapp to map servlet requests from Apache 1.3.22 to Tomcat
4.0.1 (win32). I'm running an applet wich does communicate with my servlets,
sending objects. This does work fine, using other Webservers like from bea,
or running on linux, with Apache 1.3.14 and Tomcat 3.2. However, beeing
requested to use SSL, I've turned to 1.3.22/4.0.1, because it is so easy to
configure. Unfortunatelly, using mod_webapp allows sending simple object,
only. Sending more complex objects, containing "binary" and primitive data
gives me an EOFException. Is there any fix for this, yet?

greetings
Heiner

Dipl. Ing. Heiner Amthauer
Entwicklungsingenieur