tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cato, Christopher" <cc...@rational.com>
Subject OT: J2SE Consultant Available
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:18:50 GMT
Sorry for the wide distribution - please don't read this if you're not
looking for a consultant.

TomCat / J2SE / CGI / Apache / Web apps consultant available in Sweden.
I've got roughly 6 years experience of web/network application design
and implementation, 2+ years Configuration Management (ClearCase) and
system development and deployment (AIX, Linux, Windows etc). Main area
of focus is b2b e-commerce, marketing related web apps and content
management. Other than that, I've got some UML and RUP experience.

Give me a call or email me if you're interested...

Regards,

Christopher Cato
+46(8)733978343 | ccato@home.se