tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cato, Christopher" <cc...@rational.com>
Subject RE: Error 405: HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL Prob On NT?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:05:13 GMT
I just have to say that the reload has NEVER worked for my webapps, even
though I've marked them as reloadable.
At least not on my 3.x installations.

BTW: It's better to add doPost, doGet and a generic processRequest to your
servlets if you're not sure whether it's POST or GET you're going to use in
the end. If it's POST, call processRequest and do the same if it's GET. You
probably knew this allready but you never know...

/Christopher Cato