tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Donie Kelly <donie.ke...@tecnomen.ie>
Subject RE: Discussion forums
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 14:55:56 GMT
A great idea. The forum could just be an addition to a bigger site
containing articles and how-to's. This type of information would
automatically help newbies who are struggling with the technology and allow
the forum to discuss more in-depth stuff or particular problems.

Great work though. Keep it up (we're depending on you :)
Donie

-----Original Message-----
From: Smith, Lawrence T (Lance) [mailto:ltsmith@lucent.com]
Sent: 01 November 2001 14:55
To: Tomcat (E-mail)
Subject: Discussion forums

Pier,
Great idea with the discussion forums!!
Of course one suggestion:-) how about a general forum area that my not need
to post to the user group but where we could discuss long winded topics
without eating mail bandwidth? Things I am thinking of would be like a
thread on development environments and integration with Tomcat...
Just and idea.
Thanks for all that you do, you have done allot of incredible stuff!
Lance