tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lee, Tong" <Tong....@arbitron.com>
Subject jk_nt_services.exe
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 23:12:00 GMT
I've downloaded Tomcat 4.0 and everything is up and running in my local
Windows 2000 PC.
I'm now ready for production migration.  The production is also a Windows
2000 box.

In production, Tomcat needs to "run as service".  I've searched your website
for any clues as to how to do this and found a site "Working with the
Jakarta NT Service".  It tells me to download "jk_nt_service.exe" which
wraps the tomcat and runs in the background.
I can't find a site where I can download the jk_nt_service.exe wrapper.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks You,
Tong.
tong.lee@arbitron.com