tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Elliott <ellio...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject Can't find web.xml
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 04:03:36 GMT
I am trying to install Tomcat 4 with a content management system called
Stellent. Stellent runs Tomcat as a service. But I am getting an error
when I try to request a JSP page:

Can't find WEB-INF/web.xml

It gives this error message for Context[] and
Context[/stellent/groups/jsp]. These are contexts defined in my
server.xml file. I have tried to turn on some of the debug messages
(using Logger) to give some path information but I can't get any info in
the log directory. It is finding the Tomcat root ok because it finds the
right .jsp file and writes at least some info to the log. But it has
problems with the WEB-INF directory for some reason.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brian