tomcat-users mailing list archives

From yuexiang <yue.xiang.y...@gridnode.com>
Subject configuration help
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:05:00 GMT
Hi, all

I just upgrade tomcat from 3.3 to 4.0.1.
(1)
 I add my Context in the server.xml file as:

        <Context path="/httptunnellerserver"
docBase="httptunnellerserver" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true">
                     prefix="localhost_httptunnellerserver_log."
suffix=".txt"
                  timestamp="true"/>
        </Context>

(2)
 I copy the whole directory of my application from webapps/myapp
recursively from 3.3 to 4.0.

cp -r XXXXX/httptunnellerserver ~/tomcat/webapps/

But the following error occured when I access the 8080 port.
By the way, I can run my application in the 3.3 tomcat.

Any help? I don't know whether other config is needed?

Thanks advance.
yang

  Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 404 - /

*type* Status report

*message*_/_

*description*_The requested resource (/) is not available._