tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Brunton <brun...@dweeb.turner.com>
Subject Re: Prob loading mod_webapp on Solaris 8.
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:55:38 GMT
Matt Goyer wrote:

[..snip..]

> I then get:
>
> Syntax error on line 206 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so into server:
> ld.so.1: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
> /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so: symbol ap_table_get: referenced
> symbol not found
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Can anyone get mod_webapp working on Solaris 8?? If some has.. If you
> could post a quick install guide of what you did I'd appreciate that.

 I got it working on Solaris 8 x86. Went back to mod_jk, but that's
another story. The ap_table_get function is part of the Apache code and
not the mod_webapp stuff. Are you sure that Apache is built to support
DSO libs?

--
Steve Brunton   <brunton@dweeb.turner.com>  Phone: 404-827-2756
Chief Engineer Enterprise Systems    One CNN Center, Atlanta GA