tomcat-users mailing list archives

From James Ching <>
Subject Re: fop url
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 01:13:53 GMT

Looks like this error is generated when your servlet couldn't locate the
.fo file.  You won't be able to avoid it 'cuz everyone has a different
file system.
If the parameter is meant to supply the location of your local file.
You probably
will have to make it relative to a location -hardcoded in your
application configuration.
And this value will need to change when the app is deployed into
different systems.