tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lukman W. Kusuma" <>
Subject Re: SSL doubts
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:04:12 GMT
You might want to take a look at this :

This was my first page I read when I setup my Tomcat with SSL. The only
difference with you is my Tomcat is running without Apache at all. Once
it was all setup, I just need to develop it as a normal application.

Law Kim Soon wrote:

>Hi all,
>I'm developing a transaction-based application and my main focus is on the encription
of the customer's credit card number.How can i achieve that objective?
>At this moment,half of this application has been completed except for the "payment" function
and is running
>under tomcat 3.2.1 + apache 1.3.22 under win98.Right now,i have no idea how a SSL works
i don't know how to configure the SSL.Hope to learn from you people.
>Thank you all!

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>