tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Rochas <samuel.roc...@swipe.de>
Subject Authentication with Tomcat 3.2 and IIS4
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:58:15 GMT
Hello,

Using Jakarta on IIS makes the authentication through IIS not working.

I have to configure Jakarta in order to allow the access to some
directories only after an authentication. I don't want to change my
application for that, furthermore I want to use Jakarta-Features for it.

I am also looking for information how to customize the configuration
files (*.xml) and I did not find much in some FAQs 'till now. Can
anybody tell me which configuration files are involved? Which changes
are needed in these files?

Is there an online source for my request?

Thanks
Samuel
--
SWIPe Software Engineering & Project Management GmbH

Solutions with Individual Profile

Web: http://www.swipe.de