tomcat-users mailing list archives

From James Adams <jad...@ucar.edu>
Subject Why am I getting a Javascript file request instead of my servlet ?
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:11:49 GMT
I have a page (JSP) which contains a form with a servlet as the action
of the form.  However whenever I submit the form I am getting a Not
Found 404 error telling me that a Javascript file which is used for
Javascript on the page is not found.  I am perplexed as to why this is
happening, especially since the Javascript is working as it should.  I
should instead be forwarded to the servlet which will handle the form
parameters.  Can anyone suggest ways to find out what is going wrong
?  Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

-James