tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Gass <sg...@gass.com>
Subject Re: let's use the forum! (was RE: How to get a reply on this list?)
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:03:04 GMT
Pardon me, I just joined this list, and missed the earlier posts on this
thread. Which is one of the many reasons I find forums to be preferable
to mailing lists. :)

> so, why aren't we using the forum?

What forum? There's a forum? Oh boy! Where is it?

> i think it's because the way it's set up
> right now it's possible to miss postings
> if we just stick to the forum.  so, we keep
> checking the mailing list anyway.  and if we
> do that, why bother with the forum.

Wouldn't it be fairly straightforward to dump the mailing list messages
into the forum database?

Steve