tomcat-users mailing list archives

From longinus <longi...@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl>
Subject Re: Applets in Servlets
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 14:06:53 GMT
How can I get classid of the applet? What if my applet is intended to be
used with Netscape?

There is also some more parameters I am passing to the applet

<applet mayscript codebase="." code="tcaldate.class" width="160"
height="170" name="tL1" id="tL1">
              <param name=link value="%Y.%M.%D">
              <param name=script value="javascript:SeeDate('%Y.%M.%D')">
              <param name="help" value="javascript:HideDate()">
              <param name=_jvalid value=63>
              <param name=target value="_none">
              <param name=font value="Arial">
              <param name=fontsize value=12>
              <param name=fontstyle value=1>
              <param name=bgcolor value=13684944>
              <param name=bgcolor2 value=14737663>
              <param name=bgcolor3 value=400>
	      <param name=current  value="2001/11/14">
              <param name=startsunday value=0>
              <param name=t_col1 value=400>
              <param name=t_col2 value=8421520>
              <param name=t_col3 value=14737663>
  	      <param name=weeknumber	value="no">
            </applet>

they can be used with object tag?
Does <applet> tag starts JVM from Microsoft?