tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Hunter <jhun...@acm.org>
Subject Servlets.com: Who's using JSPs
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 08:12:13 GMT
Hi,

The last Servlets.com poll (which I didn't announce here) attempted to
discover how many people had used EJBs on their production sites, and
the results were very interesting -- only 28% of people have had success
using EJBs with the majority finding that EJBs were a complicated and
expensive solution to the problems they faced.  As one voter said, "EJB
should be more simple to develop...and we need an open source reference
implementation EJB server."

This week we'll see how people are using JSPs with the question, "Have
you used JavaServer Pages (JSPs) on a production site?"  I think this
may be of interest to the Tomcat community.  ;-)

If you want to vote:

http://www.servlets.com/polls/question.tea?name=jsps

If you want to see previous poll results:

http://www.servlets.com/polls/index.tea

-jh-