tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Gothe <Christ...@kapelan.de>
Subject Re: TC4, mod_webapp, WebAppDeploy, Path to webapp
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 09:31:59 GMT
Hi Pier,

Log:

2001-11-02 11:31:58
[org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConfigurationHandler] Cannot
find "/var/tomcat4/webapps/home/<user>/html" for appl.
"/home/<user>/html" host "<user>.localdomain"

httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost "<user>">
    DocumentRoot /home/<user>/html
    ServerName <user>.localdomain

    WebAppConnection  <user>conn      warp  localhost:8008
    WebAppDeploy      /home/<user>/html <user>conn  /

</VirtualHost>

What shall I do now? I have no clue...

Tanks a lot,.
Christian