tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Gothe <Christ...@kapelan.de>
Subject TC4, mod_webapp, WebAppDeploy, Path to webapp
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 15:48:56 GMT
Hi!

I seems to me that an application given in the "application name" parameter of "WebAppDeploy"
must be located in tomcat's webapps directory.
But, how can I use a absolut path in my filesystem instead?

Example:

WebAppDeploy     examples  conn  /examples/

/examples/ must be in TOMCAT_HOME/webapps!

What I would like to have:

WebAppDeploy     examples  conn  <root>/home/<user>/html

The "WEB-INF" directory is below "html".

My workaround is to set a symbolic link in the "webapps" dir. but that isn't what I want.
;-) I like to configure all webapps in httpd.conf

Thanks for all answers,

Christian