tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Snezhkov, Dimitry" <Dimitry.Snezh...@pepsiamericas.com>
Subject All Classes in a jar
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 16:42:15 GMT
List,

I have tomcat 3.2.3. I was given an application that used to run under Jserv
.All the files in the aplication is in one big Jar file. I assume, this jar
file goes to  WEB-INF/lib
directory ?  How, then, I can describe classes in this jar from web.xml? Do
I need to do this if I don't need any servlet mappings etc.

For example :    SQLrunner.jar is where every class is stored includeing the
one I need to run initially: sqlrunner.Servlet1_sql
		I have configured /servletrunner/ to redirect to Tomcat.
However :
		I need to be able to run:
http://<host>/servletrunner/sqlrunner.Servlet1_sql
		How do I describe sqlrunner.Servlet1_sql in web.xml

Thanks,

Dimitry.