tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "McDowell, Mark" <McD...@ncs.com>
Subject RE: Welcome to the Tomcat 4.0 F.A.Q. on-line forum.
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 16:13:37 GMT
Everyone,

I have a simple question - I've looked in the documentation and can't seem
to find it.  I'm in the process of trying to use JBoss and Tomcat, and am
poking around with Tomcat and wanted to use the admin pages.  Except...
I have NO IDEA what the user name and password is...  Any help???

mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Schultz [mailto:henrik@schultz-software.dk]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 10:08 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Welcome to the Tomcat 4.0 F.A.Q. on-line forum.

What an excellent timing! I just subscribed to the mailing list today, and
quickly discovered that the traffic volume is quite high. Wondered if there
was a discussion forum instead - and voila! Your mail popped up!!! Thanks
for a great initiative!

Cheers - Henrik

This message has been posted through the Jakarta Tomcat 4.0 F.A.Q.
on line forum, and can be seen at:
<http://nagoya.apache.org:8080/jive/thread.jsp?forum=1&thread=3>
For more informations about the on-line Jakarta forums, please go to:
<http://nagoya.apache.org:8080/jive/>