tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Héritier <aherit...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: major upgrade for our developpement and production environnment
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:13:00 GMT
TC 4.0.1 is enough stable if is running in stand-alone mode.
Performance are better.
If you need to use Apache web server (From now it's not improving performances with TC 4.0.1)
you can use AJP 1.3 (Stable also).
The only problem is if you want to use the load-balancing which is the only one feature not
yet implemented in mod_jk with TC 4.0 (AFIK)

It depends of your use of Apache !!
If you really need it and you need also the load-balancing, forgot TC 4.0.1.
On the contrary you really can use it.

arno