tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Héritier <aherit...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: running two tomcat servers
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:32:36 GMT
Be careful that the documentation from Henry is for Tomcat 4.0.
If you use TC 4.0.1 the ajp.jar and tomcat-util.jar are provided in the distribution.
Furthemore the config line for AJP13 connector is already inserted in the server.xml file.

Isn't there any mod_jk developper who can reuse the TC3.3 documentation to do a TC4.0 doc
about mod_jk.
If I can help (in spite of my very bad english) let me know.

arno