tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@yahoo.com>
Subject PLEASE HELP, binary upload problem
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2001 14:17:10 GMT
Hello,

I need some help.  I am running Apache 1.3.14,
mod_webapp and tomcat 4.01.  My servlets perform file
uploads, and while text files work fine, binary do
not.  I think the issue is mod_webapp, but I'm not
entirly sure.  I know that it isn't tomcat because I
tried using tomcat's httpd server and everything
worked fine.  I'm sure it's not apache because I used
the servlets with apache in conjunction with JRun and
everything worked.  PLEASE HELP.

Thanks
Marc Boorshtein