tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Janek Bogucki <jane...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: included files, help!! :)
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:16:03 GMT
Hi Nicholas,

This may not be the best way but it will save you
having to do as much.

Tomcat stores the compiled JSPs in
$CATALINA_HOME/work. Deleting the files from there
will make Tomcat recompile the JSPs the next time the
page using the static include (<%@ include
file="header.html" %>) is served out.

HTH,
Janek