tomcat-users mailing list archives

From (Alex Chaffee)
Subject [FAQ] jGuru FAQ Update
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2001 01:23:13 GMT
jGuru maintains FAQs and Forums on Servlets, JSP, and Tomcat (as well as
many other Java topics).  Here is an automated update on recent postings to
Tomcat-related FAQs.  Please direct flames and feedback to .

 - Alex

SPONSORED BY developerWorks

need it? get it. tools, code and tutorials for open-standards based development.

Stay informed with dW's weekly email newsletter

Hi.  You asked to be notified weekly when certain items get new entries.

You can shut email notification off at the FAQ home
page(s) or:

++ Servlets FAQ:

Is there any way to change/set owner of a file that is uploaded, before it's saved to the

++ Tomcat FAQ:

Is commercial support available for Tomcat?
My company is interested in purchasing technical support (24x7) for Tomcat (on Solaris). Does
anybody know of any organisation able to offer a support service? (please post reply here
and also email to me

Tomcat and WebDav Security
I am attempting to configure Tomcat's WebDav application (http://localhost:8080/webdav) to
allow everyone to view the directory.  However I need authorized users to be able to edit
the content of the directory.

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>