tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Héritier <aherit...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:57:38 GMT
Thanks Larry.

effectively I use tomcat 3.2.3 with Apache 1.3.22 and the AJP 1.3 connector on an AIX plateform.

I'll try to use the 3.3 release of the mod_jk in my 3.2.3 unless the 3.3 could be used in
a production environment.

otherwise i can try to use tomcat 4 but I only tested it on NT plateform for the moment.

thanks for help

arno