tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Byte Serving PDF's
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 01:50:32 GMT
If all it takes is the ability to respond to requests for ranges of a file
(which is how I understand PDFs to work), then Tomcat 4's HTTP connector
in stand-alone mode knows how to do this already for static files.  If you
create the content dynamically, then it is up to your application to
respond to the "Range" headers.

Craig