tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wilson <ch...@wapmx.com>
Subject mod_webapp
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:08:29 GMT

silly question.... can anyone tell me where on earth mod_webapp lives?? :)

I can find bin's on the jakata site but no sign of the source or any solid
info about it! Am I correct in saying that development of this bit of
tomcat is miles behind the rest of tomcat4 and it's not really ready for
release yet (in which case is it just in CVS?). All the various release
notes etc say that at the moment webapp forwards all requests to Tomcat
but come 4.0 final it'll fix that so that it has apache serve other things
(ie static pages).

Can anyone shed any more light on this and/or tell me who is in charge of
this & what needs to be done! Perhaps I should subscribe to the developer
list...

Cheers,

Chris

--